Welcome to Lulu Grace Designs

Lulu Grace Designs is a very small clothing company creating quality and original designs. All items are handmade by owner and artistic director Tara Glotzbach. Place orders at tara_shields@yahoo.com. You can also visit us on Etsy http://lulugracedesignstx.etsy.com

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lulu Grace Designs Fall 2010



I've been hard at work designing some new things for fall and I think your going to love them. The knot tops are back, now with wider legs on the pants. I also have knot dresses with are fun alone or with leggings. Don't miss the minky-dot knot dress, it's the coziest dress around. Tutu's are the skirt to have this fall. Mine are extra special with color contrast hems that add durability and style. Others have been admiring my kids appliqued jeans at the pumpkin patch the last couple of years so I've decided to share them with you. I've also got some appliqued twirl skirts that are sure to be originals and t-shirts to match everything.





As always if you would like something in a different fabric than is pictured, just ask. I'd be happy to make a tutu with the black and ivory fabric featured on the knot tops, or I can make knot tops from Halloween fabric. Just ask, we can probably do it.






Contact me for ordering tara_shields@yahoo.com. I'll give you an estimated completion date when the order is placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment